At St. Mary’s
We offer an atmosphere that nurtures the growth of the child-spiritually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually. Our positive loving, and caring staff challenges our students academically while promoting Christian values. Parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. we are accredited by the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association. All teachers hold a teaching license. Our facilities include a library with over 5,600 titles, a computer lab which is networked throughout the school and Smart Boards in every class room. We offer the Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math programs and a gymnasium which continues to house our basketball program. Our cafeteria serves students a hot lunch and a modern playground meets all state standards for our Pre-K through 6th grade.
To commit to academic excellence
To recognize the individual differences and uniqueness of each child and employ a variety of teaching techniques to help each child reach his or her highest potential.
To combine innovative educational tools and methods of teachings.
To build community in an atmosphere that nurtures the total growth of each person.
To develop stewards of Christ within the community, church and world.
2021 Stakeholder Report, St. Mary’s School – Tracy
st. mary’s School at a Glance
St. Mary’s School aims at offering all our students a broad and balanced curriculum that provides rewarding and stimulating activities to prepare them for the best school years.
The study that encourages scientific reasoning, discoveries and inventions.
Understanding the game of numbers and logic to solve real-world problems.
Wish to know more about St. Mary’s School and what we offer our students? Contact us at 507-629-3270 or contact us with this contact form
Back to School Covid 19 Preparedness Plan for St. Mary’s students
St. Mary’s School Parent-Student Handbook for School year 20-21
20-21 School Calendar
St. Mary’s School Staff
- Principal: Lisa Dieter – email@example.com
- Secretary: Chris Schons – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cafeteria: Gwen Johnson – 507-629-3841- email@example.com
- Maintenance: Tim Amick – 507-629-3270
- Pre-School: Mackenzie Lau – Mackenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-School Para: Lexi Gervais – email@example.com
- Kindergarten: Breann Nilius – firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and Second Grades: Amanda Petersen – email@example.com
- Third and Fourth Grades: Joni Klimek – Joni.Klimek.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fifth and Sixth Grades: Jolene Labat – Jolene.email@example.com
St. Mary’s School is a Christ-Centered School where all enter to learn and exit to serve.